Friday, October 23, 2015

My first day as an intern.

I have been placed at Academy at Carrie Francis Thomas in a first grade class with Mrs. Bingham who has been teaching for nine years. I prepared by sleeping a lot, and I wore my Uniform shirt which i received from my education class as well as dress pants with black heels. As my introduction, I read aloud my all about me poster while getting to know the children.  I brought my backpack, a purse, and my poster with me to my field site. I walked into the classroom feeling nervous, but walked out feeling optimistic about my future as an educator. On account of the assembly which took place during a majority of my time at the field site, I was unable to participate in anything other than my introduction. I am quite looking forward to learning about what small children are capable of learning and what I am capable of teaching them.

http://schools.birdvilleschools.net/Page/13724

Ms. Bingham

No comments:

Post a Comment