Tuesday, November 10, 2015


Find the Treasure in Teaching


Children's Literature Competition Decision:
For my decision to enter the competition, I viewed criteria such as how much time I would have on my hands to do the project, what the project would require in terms of effort, and whether it could be done on my own. If I could have done anything differently, It would've been asking someone to illustrate and draw for me because that took a lot of time. Obstacles which I faced upon doing the Children's book were figuring out what to write about and how I was going to organize my book in terms of combined storyline as well as illustrations. What I enjoyed about the project was that when I was drawing, I didn't have any stress so it was really calming because of the intense focus on detail. The competition was fun because I got to meet new people who have the same aspirations as I do from around the region.  If I could, I would change the fact that I worked on everything at the last minute and dint give myself enough time to really do the project to my best potential. I have gained the knowledge that I have the potential to be a good writer, and that I have more opportunity to make a difference than I though I did previously. I really look forward to seeing what a state competition will be like because I've never been to one.http://kkallas901.blogspot.com/2015/11/blog-due-monday-november-9.html

No comments:

Post a Comment